Transplanting with Seasol Planting Gel
Title: Transplanting with Seasol Planting Gel
Broadcast: 3rd October 2015
Presenter: Kim Syrus
We all have a few pots lying around that were once homes to thriving plants. The pots remain whilst the plants are gone, signaling that it is time to recycle them. This story shows Kim explaining how to transplant a plant.
- Firstly, tip out the old potting mix into the garden or on the compost. Grab a few handfuls of premium grade potting soil to top up the old pot.
- Water crystals are a brilliant way to make sure plant roots are always kept moist.
- Rather than watering in with Seasol after planting, their Planting Gel has Seasol which promotes strong healthy roots, reduces transplant shock, boosts growth and performance alongside essential nutrients already added.
- This non-toxic environmentally friendly gel absorbs, retains and delivers water to moisture seeking roots for up to 5 years.
- Add a scoop to the bottom of the hole in the pot and drop in the plant. The plant has definitely gotten the best start to its new life and a new home.
Troforte M: Contact – 08 9302 1633
Website - http://www.saveyoursoils.com/portfolio-view/troforte-m-all-purpose/