Powergear Pruner - 11540
Title: Powergear Pruner - 11540
Broadcast: 24th October 2015
Presenter: Kim Syrus
One of the secrets to keeping your garden looking fresh is regular trimming. Walk around your garden at any time of year and you’re bound to find things that need a trim.
- One thing that’s very important when cutting is to use good, sharp snips and if your secateurs have completely had it, then it’s time to upgrade.
- If you plan on doing a fair bit of cutting, then consider buying one with a rotating handle.
- Fiskars’ Powergear Pruner is an ideal choice. The rotating handle movement on this model allows all your fingers to slide with the cutting movement providing an equal but reduced pressure on your hand and less effort for every cut.
- The non-stick coating on the upper blade reduces friction and sticking.
- This Powergear Pruner is light but strong. Check them out at your nearest hardware store.
Fiskars’ Powergear Pruner -11540:
Website - http://www2.fiskars.com/Products/Gardening-and-Yard-Care/Tree-Pruners