Yates Tomato and Vegetable Dust
Title: Yates Tomato and Vegetable Dust
Broadcast: 31st October 2015
Presenter: Nigel Ruck
Don’t you just love juicy tasty tomatoes? Now is the perfect time to grow them because they love the warm summer weather but with that comes humidity in a lot of areas and this conditions are rift for pest and diseases who want a piece of your tomato action as well. However, there is a safe and easy way to control them with an old favourite, Tomato and Vegetable Dust.
- Tomato and Vegetable Dust is a great all round dual action pest and disease control. It contains sulfur and copper that will deal with your fungi like mildew, rust, leaf spots and mites. It also has spinetoram which is a natural insecticide.
- Dust seedlings approximately 7 days after transplanting and repeat 7-10 days interval.
- Apply uniformly to foliage including the underside of the leaves. Dust when the air is still, preferably in the evening or early morning.
- Apply more frequently during rainy weather and avoid excessive application on seedling tomatoes. Do not pick tomatoes 3 days after dusting.
- For more tips and advice, head to the Yates website which now has a Live Chat function manned by horticulturalists from 8.30am – 4.30pm AEST weekdays.
Yates Tomato and Vegetable Dust: Contact - 1300 369 074
Website - http://www.yates.com.au/products/pest-control/insects-ready-to-use/yates-tomato-vegetable-dust/