Title: Seasol Hose-on – 12 Secrets to Gardening Success: PowerFeed with Troforte
Broadcast: September 10th
Presenter: Nigel Ruck
This season of The Gurus is all about the secrets to gardening success and this week’s secret is a total health treatment for your garden. Nigel tells us the amazing benefits from this amazing plant from the ocean and shows us how we can use it on our garden.
- People have been using seaweed on their gardens and crops for centuries now because they soon realized the benefit this magical plant from the ocean has on their gardens and plants. You don’t have to go to the ocean and harvest your own seaweed, there’s a much easier way to get the good gear onto your garden.
- That easier way is with Seasol, a certified organic plant feed for the garden including veggies and natives. It contains a unique blend of naturally occurring growth stimulants found in seaweed that do wonders for plant health and growth.
- Seasol contains a unique species of kelp called Bull Kelp, which is found in the southern oceans. During the big swells, the kelp gets washed up onto King Island the West Coast of Tasmania, which is where it is harvested. No kelp is taken from the marine forests and that’s what makes it completely sustainable.
- You will get stimulation and strong development of the roots and increased beneficial micro-organism activity. You will also get enhanced and longer flowering, fruiting and increased tolerance to heat, drought, frost and insect and fungal attack, mproved seed germination and reduced transplant shock.
- This really is your complete garden health treatment and the hose-on pack is really easy to use. The best time to apply is really early in the morning or late afternoon/early evening. If it looks like it’s going to rain, don’t bother applying.
- Because this is a plant tonic you can apply all year round, every couple of weeks and when it runs out you can make up a new mix from concentrated form. Easy!
P: (03) 9729 6511