Treloar Perfuma Roses
Title: Treloar Roses
Broadcast: Apr 1
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane and Bonnie-Marie HIbbs
One of the hottest trends in the world at the moment is colour and there’s no better colour than from roses. Today Trev and Bonnie show us some roses from the Parfuma range from Treloar Roses.
- Each variety in the Parfuma series is new, fragrant and super healthy.
- Bred by world-renowned rose breeders, Kordes of Germany.
- More new Parfuma varieties to be added to the collection in 2018 and beyond.
- Summer Romance is a beautiful variety with intensely scented flowers. It has a bushy, upright and even growth habit with very healthy, disease tolerant foliage. The medium to large size blooms last well, contrasting beautifully with the dark green of the leaves.
- Not only is the perfume on the Earth Angel exquisite, this variety has scored extremely well for tolerance to black spot and mildew, earning itself an ADR award in 2015. Very bush, vigorous growth with small to medium sized pompom flower balls of a tender pink shade.
P: (03) 5529 2367