Secrets to Gardening Success - Step 3
Title: Secrets to Gardening Success - Step 3
Broadcast: Apr 1
Presenter: Nigel Ruck
Today Nigel is here to show us why applying Seasol to a plant during the transplanting process will help promote strong healthy roots and reduce transplant shock.
- Seasol is a certified organic seaweed plant tonic suitable for all plants including natives.
- Promotes healthy vigorous growth for all plants, stimulates strong root growth and beneficial soil micro-organisms.
- Stimulates strong root growth and beneficial soil micro-organisms and improves seed germination rates and reduces transplant shock.
- Increases tolerance to environmental stress such as heat, drought and frost. It also helps plants to reduce damage from insect and fungal attack.
- Enhances flowering and fruiting.
- Apply Seasol every 2 to 4 weeks to promote strong healthy growth. Dig the hole as deep as the root system and roughly three times wider, loosening the soil around the root zone. Position the plant in the hole and backfill. Gently but firmly compress the soil around the plant and water in with Seasol.
P: (03) 9729 6511