Holman Weather Stations
Title: Holman Weather Stations
Broadcast: August 26, 2017
Presenter: Melissa King
Melissa is joined by her dad as she finds him the perfect fathers day present, a personal weather station.
- Weather dictates everyday life and what you can do in the garden, which is why the Holman professional weather station is the perfect gift.
- It's extremely easy to use in your own backyard, it reads wind direction and speed to indoor and outdoor temperatures, even moon phases so you can garden by nature and the moon cycles.
- It also charts barometric pressure and humidity and the outdoor weather vane easily connects to a base station and provides you with a smart modern way to be able to keep track of Mother Nature from the comfort of your home.
- Installation is simple. After you've pieced the parts together you can easily mount the weather vane in a high spot. You want it in free air where wind and rain can access the rain without being blocked by trees. For extra accuracy face the unit north.
- Once synced, the base station tells you everything you need to know from your weather vane on the big easy screen. It may look technical at first but its super easy, even if your Dad isn't too tech savvy he will be all over it. It also transmits from up to 50 meters away.
- This is guaranteed to make every Fathers Day! There's also a unit for every level of budding meteorologist. There is also a simpler weather forecaster with a wireless sensor, and for the really die hard Dads Holman have the Solar Weather Station, which is powered by the sun so there is no need to change batteries and has the added benefit of monitoring UV index, light density and due point.
P: (08) 9204 1011