Fiskars Hedge Shears
Title: Fiskars Hedge Shears
Broadcast: Nov 4th
Presenter: Melissa King
Hedges play so many roles in the garden. They can be used to define areas like paths and walkways, to create private outdoor rooms and to block out slightly views or you can go one step further and use hedges to create a work of art in the garden.
- If you’re tackling hedges at home it pays to get your hands on a quality pair of hedge shears like this. The right tool really does make all the difference.
- The stainless steel blades on Fiskars Powergear Hedge Shears are precision ground and make light work of shears through hedges both big and small, and they are sharp right to the tip for perfect cutting and shaping.
- A built in PowerGear mechanism does the work for you and makes cutting three times easier than standard shears. The mechanism is also designed to provide cutting force where it’s needed most.
- Fiskars Hedge Shears have also got soft grip handles so they’re comfortable to use and provide control even if your hands get a bit sweaty.
- They’re also lightweight and durable, which matters when you’re doing a lot of hedging and the non-stick coating on the upper blade reduces friction and makes cutting and cleaning easier.
- A good pair of hedge shears allows much better control and makes it easier to achieve a closer, cleaner cut. It’s also great therapy.
P: (03) 8643 2400