The Gurus Visit Michael Thomson
Title: The Gurus Visit Michael Thomson
Broadcast: April 14th 2018
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane
This series we’ve been headed behind the scenes to meet and visit some of the Nine Networks personalities and this week we’ve called one TV’s greatest guys, Michael Thomson.
- Michael Thomson is considered by his colleagues as a terrific bloke and he’s so well respected in the industry that people have called him one of the finest sports journo’s in the country.
- Whilst he may be strongly associated with sport his latest gig, this is something different. When we asked to check out his back yard we didn’t realise how lucky he is!
- Michael Thomson doesn’t live don't live far from the beautiful Kings Park so jogging around the park is part of his daily routine.
- Michael Thomson tell us all about his career as a sporting journalist and now anchoring news in Perth. We talk about what he loves about Kings Park and his favourite spots.
- Kings Park is magical, 400 hectares of bushland and botanical garden elevated looking over the edge of the city, it's a mecca for wildflower lovers and over 6 million visitors come every year to marvel at the flower displays which showcase many of the 12,000 unique plant species some which are only found here.
The Garden Gurus