The Latest Technology in Plant Care at Takasho
Title: The Latest Technology in Plant Care at Takasho
Broadcast: March 2 2019
Presenter: Bonnie-Marie Hibbs
Take the guess work out of plant care! Here’s an amazing piece of technology that can help you keep that potted garden without the worry of remembering when you last fed or watered. This little pot is perfect for that busy lifestyle that so many of us lead.
- Technology is making its stamp in the gardening world with the Grow Care Pot, which is taking all the guess work out of plant care – so even the blackest of thumbs can give gardening a go!
- There’s a variety of pot sizes, so you can pop in any plant you like, and then it’s all about letting the pot do the work.
- The whole system comes with a downloadable smartphone app which has over 6000 plants listed, ready to give you all the advice you need on caring for your specific plant.
- How does this all work? The Grow Care Pot has built-in sensors that connect to the app, which allows it to automatically monitor the plant in real time. It can tell you whether your specific plant needs watering or fertilising.
- The pot even has a colour-changing light to give you helpful reminders to check the app when it needs specific attention – blue light, it needs a water; yellow light, please fertilise!
- The Grow Care Pot has a built-in rechargeable battery, so it’s quick and easy to keep your pot charged and looking after your plant.
- This clever pot is easy to use, and perfect for the home or office, so there’s no excuse not to give gardening a go! Available very soon, from the website below.