Maintaining and Fertilising Your Buffalo Lawn
Title: Maintaining and Fertilising Your Buffalo Lawn
Broadcast: March 30, 2019
Presenter: Nigel Ruck
If you haven’t yet fertilized your lawn this autumn, now is a good time to give it one last feed before it slows into its dormant phase.
- At this time of year, the soil is still warm and your grass is still actively growing and absorbing nutrients before heading into dormancy over winter.
- Buffalo is a popular variety of lawn that is susceptible to losing colour in winter and can be slow to repair. Its broad leaf makes it a little different from finer leafed varieties which is why a Buffalo specific fertiliser is good to use.
- Scotts Lawn Builder Buffalo Slow Release Lawn Fertiliser is formulated to bring out the best in Buffalo lawns, making them greener and denser.
- The fast-acting iron and high slow release nitrogen content promotes a deeper green and stronger growth and continues to feed lawn uniformly for up to 10 weeks after application.
- Nutrients are released slowly and continuously over a three month period. This slow release technology means that less fertiliser is required.
- Slow release of nutrients eliminates waste through run-off and leaching and prevents burning and surge growth. And no surge growth, means less mowing.
- This fertiliser can be applied dry, which is great in our water restricted climate. You can apply to the lawn without watering it in and just wait for your next rain day.
AS SEEN ON