MTD – Zero Turn
Segment: MTD – Zero Turn
Episode: Spring 2019, Ep10
Presenter: Nigel Ruck
TX Date: 16th November 2019
A ride-on mower can be great for all your mowing jobs.
- A zero-turn mower can turn on the spot, meaning it will be easier for you to mow around garden beds, trees, bushes and other obstacles.
- These mowers offer superior productivity – you won’t be overshooting mowing areas and having to turn around, there will be no 3 point turns, and the job at hand will be remarkably sped up.
- The steering wheel control is unique to the Rover family of zero-turn mowers, giving you control over all 4 wheels for greater stability in hilly terrains.
- This will eliminate turf damage, as you won’t be scuffing the turf when turning.
- Safety is dramatically improved on the Rover zero-turn mower. The front wheels will not slip and slide around like on the lap bar controlled machines – it is rated to handle slopes up to 20-degrees.
- The machine is easy to operate – you don’t need to spend any time learning how to operate the lap bar controls, which require more skill and precision.