Garden Bed Prep
Segment: Garden Bed Prep
Episode: Spring 2019, Ep13
Presenter: Nigel Ruck
TX Date: 7th December 2019
- It’s good to stay on top of lawn weeds and often hand removal is the best way and certainly the most fun, especially when using the right tool.
- This mirror polished stainless steel hand weeder has a smooth touch, and the contoured timber handle with leather strap makes this hand tool a statement of sophistication and quality.
- Veggies love a highly nutritious soil so garden bed prep is fundamental. The key is to add some compost, organic matter or cow manure and then turn it over (or tiller) to mix in the compost. This process also allows air, water and nutrients to more easily penetrate deep into the soil resulting in happier, healthier plants.
- Tiller features strong carbon steel tines and a T-Bar handle for superior control. Its ergonomic design assists to reduce back stain.
- The Cyclone Flexitec gardening gloves are made from synthetic leather and stretch fabric which is comfortable, breathable and abrasion resistant.