Segment: Garden Superfood
Episode: Spring 2019, Ep13
Presenter: Nigel Ruck
TX Date: 7th December 2019
Spring is when our soils are heating up and our plants are responding to the warmer weather conditions with an explosion of growth, flowers, and foliage. The amount of energy needed to support all of this is huge.
- Powerfeed ticks all the boxes for plant growth and soil improvement and it can be used on all plants, including natives and edibles.
- This is a high potency, organically based fertilizer formulated to provide a dynamic balance of nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, trace elements and amino acids that our gardens need, boosting growth and health while stimulating flowering and fruiting.
- Powerfeed also contains a highly active liquid compost that conditions the soil and improves nutrients uptake.
- Because it’s a liquid, it goes to work immediately, and you can apply it directly to the foliage or the soil.
- It also comes in a handy 2 ltr hose on pack that can cover up to 100 sq meteres.
- It is full of the fantastic fish and seaweed emulsion and has a unique clay breaker to help with nutrient loss in sandy soils.