Story: Peony Lovers
Presenter: Nigel Ruck
Air Date: 5th September 2020
Peony roses are stunning flowering plants that are perfect for adding a splash of colour to your garden in the spring.
- The Garden Express Peony Lover’s Collection includes Sarah Bernhardt, Early Delight, Edulus Superba, Madam Jos Odier, Marguerite Gerard and Marie Lemoine.
- This collection usually costs $74.80 but in a special deal for Garden Gurus viewers, you can get it for just $52.00. That’s a saving of 30%.
- Plant your peony roses in a well-prepared garden bed with deep, free-draining soil.
- Peony roses are heavy feeders, so apply lime and then in alternate years go from chicken manure to blood and bone.
- Peony roses thrive in cooler climates where they can live for up to fifty years.
- Your plant will develop more flower stems as it ages.
For more information, head to