Hanging Veggie Baskets
Story: Hanging Veggie Baskets
Presenter: Nigel Ruck
Air Date: 26th September 2020
Nigel shares a fantastic and unique way to spruce up a plain wall or fence in your garden.
- The Garden Up Mix ’n’ Match range from Whites is perfect for a quick and easy DIY project.
- Position the mesh grid before screwing it onto the wall, using a spirit level to make sure it’s straight. You can screw straight through into timber, but you’ll need plugs and screws for masonry.
- The pots come in various shapes, sizes and colours. Each one comes with a compatible hook that allows you to hang it where you want on the mesh.
- These are terrific for growing herbs and vegetables like chilli, mint, sage, tomatoes, coriander and basil.
- There are also pots in the range that can be screwed straight onto the wall, meaning there’s no need for the mesh grid.
For more information, head to
AS SEEN ON