Feeding the Plants That Feed You
Story: Feeding the Plants That Feed You
Presenter: Nigel Ruck
Air Date: 26th September 2020
Nigel shares his tips and tricks for making sure you get the most out of your vegetable garden.
- There are four things you need to have a successful veggie garden: fertile soil, good drainage, lots of sun and reliable moisture.
- Troforte M Vegetable and Herb formula will ensure your crops get all the nutrients they need, which then gets passed on to you when you consume them.
- Sprinkle some on to the soil, lightly mix it into the top layer and water it in immediately. The process of watering activates the soil microbes which help build a really good soil and break down nutrients, making it more readily available for the plants to absorb.
- Time your Troforte applications to make sure nutrients is present throughout the growing season. A heavier application prior to flowering and during fruit set will enhance the quality of produce.
- Troforte M Vegetable and Herb contains up to 60 minerals and 24 beneficial microbes, bacteria and fungi specifically chosen to enhance vegetable taste and produce bigger and better yields.
- For an extra boost, use the Troforte Liquid Plant Food in conjunction with the granular form. This has been specifically designed to be used on the veggie garden.
For more information, head to
AS SEEN ON