Growing Veggies With Ruck
Story: Growing Veggies With Ruck
Presenter: Nigel Ruck
Air Date: 10th October 2020
Spring is a fantastic time to grow your own vegetables, and Nigel has a few tricks up his sleeve that will help you get the best possible results from your veggie garden.
- It’s essential to make sure you properly prepare your soil when planting vegetable crops.
- Osmocote Plus Organics contains everything needed for your crops to thrive, like composted manure, blood and bone and gypsum.
- The calcium found in the added gypsum can help prevent blossom end rot, which can affect crops like tomatoes, capsicums and eggplants.
- Gypsum is a great clay breaker and can help improve your soil structure without affecting the soil pH. If your soil is acidic and you want to raise the pH, add lime or dolomite.
- All the organic materials in Osmocote Plus Organics Tomato, Vegetable & Herb Potting Mix come from renewable resources.
- Osmocote Plus Organics Tomato, Vegetable & Herb Plant Food will feed your crops as needed for up to 5 months, ensuring that they are happy, healthy and less susceptible to pests and disease.
For more information, head to