Bright and Beautiful Gardens
Story: Bright and Beautiful Gardens
Presenter: Nigel Ruck
Air Date: 17th October 2020
Spring is the perfect time to feed your garden and ensure that your plants have everything they need to survive the summer.
- Good soil is critical in providing your plants with essential nutrients. PowerFeed will not only improve the soil, but it will also feed your plants.
- Being a liquid, PowerFeed goes to work immediately on contact with the foliage, soil and roots.
- PowerFeed combines the benefits of macronutrients, fish and natural soil conditioners.
- It boosts plant growth, flowering and fruiting, and vigour by providing nitrogen, potassium, trace elements, protein and amino acids.
- The liquid composts stimulate beneficial soil microbial activity, promote good soil structure, help break down clay and reduce nutrient loss in sandy soils with increased nutrient availability.
- For small gardens, mix up a batch in a watering can as per the instructions on the label. This will treat 2-4m2.
- For larger gardens, use the easy-to-use hose-on is perfect. This will cover 100m2.
- PowerFeed is suitable for use on all plants, including natives.
For more information, head to