Story: Zamioculcas Raven
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane
Air Date: 21st November 2020
Zamioculcas Raven is a hardy new release indoor plant with gorgeous black foliage.
- Zamioculcas Raven will grow well in terrible light conditions and a poor environment.
- Its foliage begins green and will start to turn black on the outside edges once full size before becoming completely black.
- Zamioculcas Raven grows best in a pot indoors with filtered light and well-drained potting mixture.
- It needs very little water, just two glasses a week when planted in a 17cm pot.
- It will grow to 60cm in height with a similar width.
For more information, head to