Get Your Water Where It’s Needed
Story: Get Your Water Where It’s Needed
Presenter: Neville Passmore
Air Date: 28th November 2020
Going into summer, you need to make sure that water is can penetrate your soil and get to where it’s needed.
- Test for hydrophobic soil by pouring water on its surface. If it pools or runs off, it’s probably hydrophobic.
- To treat hydrophobic soil, apply a soil wetter like Seasol Super Soil Wetter & Conditioner.
- Seasol Super Soil Wetter increases the wettability of hard to wet soils, allowing the moisture to go deeper into the soil and retaining it around the root zone.
- The highly active liquid compost promotes the development of good soil structure.
- It stimulates the growth of beneficial soil microbes, which enhance the fertility and disease resistance of the soil.
- For small areas, use the concentrate in a watering can. For large areas, use the hose-on pack.
- Seasol Super Soil Wetter contains Seasol, so it’s great for building a healthy soil, improving plants’ resistance and helping their roots take off.
- It’s a fast-acting liquid that goes to work immediately and can be applied to any soil type.
For more information, head to