Spring Bulbs (Pre-Order)
Story: Spring Bulbs (Pre-Order)
Presenter: Bonnie-Marie Hibbs
Air Date: 28th November 2020
The daffodil is a flower unlike any other, with vibrant trumpet blooms that can brighten up any garden.
- Daffodils grow well in a position where they get at least 6-8 hours of sunlight a day.
- They won’t flower if they’re grown in heavy shade. The more sun they get, the better their flowers will be.
- Daffodils are best planted when the weather begins to cool in the autumn.
- When you’re planting them, dig a hole that is twice the height of the bulb. This will ensure that you get nice, strong flower stems in the spring.
- You can pre-order your daffodils on Garden Express and save up to 50%. They’ll be delivered in February, which is a great time to begin planting.
For more information, head to