Feeding Your Fruit and Citrus Trees
Story: Feeding Your Fruit and Citrus Trees.
Air Date: 6 March 2021
Citrus and fruit trees need a lot of feeding, especially during their growing periods. Bonnie shows us the best way feed your citrus and fruit trees this season.
- Scott’s Performance Naturals Citrus and Fruit Organic Based Fertiliser is made from 100% natural ingredients.
- This fertiliser combines all the fundamental nutrients needed for your trees to have an amazing crop season.
- Performance Naturals are formulated from a natural source of nitrogen and NatureN, which has been researched and developed by Scott's scientists.
- Apply the fertiliser to the dripline of the tree, the area of soil directly beneath the outer canopy.
- This will allow the plant's roots to draw up the nutrients more efficiently and evenly whilst also eliminating the chance of burn to the trunk.
- Make sure you water the fertiliser once it’s been applied to allow the nutrients to penetrate the soil.
- Scott’s Performance Naturals Citrus and Fruit Organic Based Fertiliser will last 3 months with only one application.
- Performance Naturals has been boosted with magnesium that helps the tree produce healthy, sweet fruit and keep the foliage green all year round.
- Performance Naturals packaging is made from 50% recycled plastic and it can be 100% recycled through REDcycle.
For more information, head to