Prune Back Your Trees and Hedges
Story: Prune Back Your Trees and Hedges
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane
Air Date: 21 August 2021
Pruning helps to rejuvenate plants' health and improve the overall aesthetic of gardens. However, it can be quite a tiresome job. Trevor solves the pruning hassles by introducing us to his top pruning tools!
- The key to pruning is having the right pruning tools that will enable you to reach those highest points of your trees/hedges and help you achieve picture-perfect results.
- The HLA 56 battery long-reach hedge trimmer is one of the most popular models in STIHL’s AK battery system.
- This versatile range is a favourite amongst home users as it boasts ten high-quality, high-performing tools, all of which are powered by the same 36 V battery system, including chainsaws, grass trimmers, mowers and more.
- The HLA 56 Battery Long-Reach Hedge Trimmer has an adjustable cutting head which can be adjusted for trimming between -45° to +90°, enabling gardeners to get the perfect box-shaped hedge.
- The STIHL hedge trimmer features integrated cut protection and droplet shape blades which will guide each branch in the direction that you’re cutting.
- The STIHL hedge trimmer has a tip protector enabling users to trim hedges that line fences or bricks without causing damage to them.
- This trimmer allows users to extend the reach by up to 2 metres. Hence, there’s no need for a ladder, allowing you to complete your work safely on the ground.
- The HLA 56 Battery Long-Reach Hedge Trimmer is also impressively lightweight, which is something to look out for when investing in long-reach tools.
For more information, head to: