Title: Evergreen Structure
Broadcast: September 24th
Presenter: Melissa King
This week Melissa takes a look at the Evergreen, the backbone of the garden. Evergreens provide structure and interest to the landscape through all of their seasonal ups and downs, not to mention the beautiful role they play in design.
- Evergreen hedges bring the design together and define the garden
- Phormium Anna Red Grows to about 2m tall and wide with beautiful Evergreen foliage
- Evergreens are incredibly versatile as hedges or borders and are best viewed from above
- Evergreens can also be shaped into topiary forms such as cones, spirals, or bowls.
- Evergreens can also have beautiful flowers and are great for screening