Title: Solahart Rennovation
Date: September 1st
Presenter: Nigel Ruck
Building or renovating, is an excellent opportunity to create an energy efficient home which will help reduce your electricity use in the long run.
- When it comes to making your house more energy efficient, the trouble is to know where to go to get the right advice. You need someone who you can trust. Solar energy is a renewable free source of energy that is sustainable and totally inexhaustible, unlike fossil fuels which are finite. It is also a non-polluting source of energy, and it does not emit any greenhouse gases when producing electricity.
- When it comes to solar, there’s no more trusted name than Solahart. With over 65 years as Australia's solar energy experts and with over one million systems sold worldwide, they are here to give you expert advice.
The type of solar solutions available from Solahart:
- You could switch to solar hot water - It takes a fair bit of energy to heat water, so it makes sense to get the sun to heat it for you
- Switch to solar power - Generating your own clean electricity from the sun can help you use less energy from the grid.
- Consider battery storage - When combined with a new or existing Solahart Solar Power System, batteries allow you to maximise your solar power by storing excess electricity produced during the day for use at any time.