Delish and Barbados Cherry
Story Title: Delish and Barbados Cherry
TX Date: 27th August 2011
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane
Delish, from garden to table is The Garden Gurus third publication, following the successful first two books Gardening WA and The Garden Gurus Guide to Waterwise Gardening. Delish is a 300 page, hardcover book that focuses solely on vegetables and fruits from your garden.
Tips and Facts
- The Barbados Cherry is high in Vitamin C.
- The Barbados Cherry Tree can reach as high as 15 feet but is typically 8.
- The Acerola can be eaten fresh, but is mainly used in preserves or pies.
- Acerola's common names are, Barbados Cherry, West Indian Cherry, Cereza and Cerisier.
- Acerola or Barbados Cherry
Find out here how to order your copy of Delish, from garden to table.
Do live in WA and want to know more on Acerola?