Gallipoli Centenary Rose
Title: Gallipoli Centenary Rose
Broadcast: 18th April
ANZAC Day is a day where all Australians pay their respects for the Australian and New Zealand troops who fought for our nation’s freedom in the First World War. Melissa honours our fallen heroes with the Gallipoli Centenary Rose.
- It was named to commemorate the Gallipoli Centenary in 2015.
- It is a very healthy rose variety, and was awarded Best Shrub and Bronze Medal at the National Australian Rose Trial Garden.
- The flower has large deep red blooms with a dense bush growth of 1.2m. It is ideal for mass planting and has a long flowering period.
- Bred by world renown rose breeders, Kordes of Germany.
- Rose plants are delivered bare root between late May and late August.
- Australia wide delivery.
- The roses are ready to order now. See links below for further information. (Online, phone, mail order)
- Treloar Roses will donate $1 from the sale of each rose to the ANZAC Day Commemoration Committee Queensland Incorporate to help fund ANZAC education to Australian school children and projects related to our war veterans’ mission. See links below for further information.
Contact: Treloar Roses – 1300 044 852
Home Page - Gallipoli Centenary Rose: