Title: Watering Days
Broadcast: 5th September 2015
Presenter: Darren Seinor
It's been another winter of below par rainfall and we all know the summer to come will be long, hot and dry so conserving water remains, as always, incredibly important. For the average homeowner the biggest potential water savings come from the garden. By following water-wise practices, home-owners can minimise their water use and save a significant amount of this precious resource.
- Water Corporation’s watering rosters are in place to help us all reduce our use to ensure we secure our water supply for generations to come.
- Sticking to your two rostered days (or three if you own a bore) and watering once before 9am or after 6pm on your allocated days makes a big difference.
- Check your watering days in 3 easy steps at Water Corporation’s website.
- If you’re using a smartphone or tablet, the website will detect that you’re on a mobile device and will automatically change its layout so you can find your way around more easily – so you can check your watering days while out in the garden.
- If you need help setting your irrigation, contact a Waterwise Garden Irrigator.
Water Corporation: Contact - 13 10 39
Waterwise Garden Irrigator - https://www.watercorporation.com.au/save-water/find-a-waterwise-specialist