Feeding Your Spring/Summer Veggies
Story: Feeding Your Spring/Summer Veggies
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane
Air Date: 21st November 2020
Trevor shares a few tips and tricks that will ensure you get the best results from your veggie garden this summer.
- It’s important that you prepare your soil before planting. Make sure it holds moisture and has been boosted with the energy your plants need.
- Turn the planting soil over, aerate it and add PowerFeed Controlled Release Tomatoes & Vegetables.
- PowerFeed Controlled Released Tomatoes & Vegetables will boost nutrition immediately before slowly releasing nutrients to the roots.
- This liquid fertiliser is designed specifically for the needs of tomatoes and vegetables. It has all the essential nutrients, including nitrogen, phosphorous and potassium.
- Its natural ingredient base means you’re not only feeding the plants but you’re feeding the soil, which helps the plants perform better .
For more information, head to